JOY OF COLOR IN LIFE

 Hello everyone I am Nicol David. Today is a beautiful day. The sky is light blue, cold winds are blowing, the light rays of the sun are making this day more beautiful and I am obsessed with the color of January. January colors are  Dark Blue, Blue, and  Dark Red. It will revitalize my home. So I used it as a color for an entryway to my home, and my new sheets that are in a Dark Blue , and Blue color  I used it on  my bed ,which gives  me a positive energy. As January is the first month of the year, so I decided to set up resolutions for this year which I have to follow till the last months of the year. And I would like to share with you that  I am a part of a welfare society and today, here in Fremont, the weather is very cold as winter arrives, so we decided to distribute some blankets and winter clothes to the needy. After that I am going to have a dinner with my friend. 

 


 

 Colors I Choose For February:

As we all know February is the month of love. It's a time for Valentine's Day and remembering love which emphasizing the importance of love in our lives. So I also wants to make the upcoming month special and memorable,Purple, light blue and yellow are the February colors. So I decided to decorate my Room according to February colors, I am going to order a beautiful  Purple color bedsheet for my bed and luxurious Black color bedskirt, which surely add a charm to my bedroom.Then I am going to invite my friends for a small get together and we will have lots of fun together.

 


And in March it's my Birthday and I am really very much excited for that.I am turning 26 year old this March.On my birthday I am planning to arrange a big party for my friends and family because last year I was in Los Angeles. So this year on my birthday I am going to hire decorators for home. Light blue and white are the March colors so I decided to decorate  my room's walls in white color. Yet I have not decided any theme for the birthday party, but  have some ideas which I have to discuss with my Mom.While not all parties have to have a theme, But I am going to fix a theme it’s make the party more unique and aligned. I am really excited about that. 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment